I'm Garry Pettet, a programmer, entrepreneur and radiologist. Here's a little bit about me.
- I created a programming language called Roo. You can use it from the command line or integrate it with Xojo
- I wrote a physics textbook for radiologists: A Radiologist's Notes on Physics for the FRCR Exam
- For occasional 140 character thoughts from my mind try Twitter
- I do a lot of programming, almost all open source. My code is on GitHub
- I love retro computers and consoles. My cellar is full of them. I build arcade cabinets and pinball tables in my free time.